View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:07 am

Welcome
Welcome to Strangely Ironic

Viewing our forums as a guest gives very limited access. Registering on our forums only requires an email verification process. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, Register, and DON'T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT!

When you first register you may have limited access even if you are a guild member. Please be patient while one of our moderators assigns you to the appropriate user group to give you access.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 A warm congrats, now back to work! 
Veteran

Highscores: 1
Post A warm congrats, now back to work!
Great job last night guys getting 3/6 in MV last night in less than 2 hours. I want to thank you guys for your patience and understanding with switching around strats to find out what best suits our team's needs. I think we are building a strong 10man team that eventually will be tearing through this tier like a hot knife through butter. I also want to say that being a manager here at work the first thing I tell everyone who works for me is that if you think i'm not doing something that is in the best interest of everyone or if there is something I can improve upon come talk to me. I won't claim to be perfect and will make mistakes from time to time and am constantly open to suggestions and comments.

Alright, with that out of the way I want to give you guys a heads up on what I am thinking of in the upcoming weeks depending on how it goes next week in MV. I still need a good dedicated Healer/DPS for our team and our other DPS who have been hiding in the wood works to come in and show dedication to the team so we won't have to pug anymore. I want to go 4/6 this coming Tuesday in MV and have thursday dedicated to some good Elegon attempts. Elegon seems to be the boss that stumps most people in MV and it will definitely be a challenge for us. So with that said it will most likely be frustrating and tempers may flare but try to keep a level head and we will eventually take down the snake light bulb.

If we go 4/6 next week with a lot of good attempts on Elegon next week then the following tuesday if we again go 4/6 and get some good attempts on Elegon then that following Thursday we will be heading into HoF to take on the first two bosses of this instance. So to my raiders I need you guys to read up on the last 3 bosses of MV and make sure you guys know the ins and outs of this fight. In addition, I need you all to also read up on the first two bosses of HoF and make sure you know the general overview of the fight. Hopefully we can down 2 in HoF and get some higher ilvl gear to make getting through MV easier. I've posted links to the strats below.

Read up on Spirit Kings, Elegon, and Will of the Emperor

Read up on Imperial Vizier Zor'lok and Blade Lord Ta'yak

Somnambulant - Elemental Shaman (Restoration OS)
Trifid - Fury Warrior (Protection OS)

Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]