View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:25 am

Welcome
Welcome to Strangely Ironic

Viewing our forums as a guest gives very limited access. Registering on our forums only requires an email verification process. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, Register, and DON'T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT!

When you first register you may have limited access even if you are a guild member. Please be patient while one of our moderators assigns you to the appropriate user group to give you access.

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Tinkk Guild/Raid App 
Post Tinkk Guild/Raid App
======================Application Form=====================

Main character name: Tínkk (the "i" is alt0237)

Class: Mage

Level: 90

Preferred Talent Spec: Arcane/Fire

Off-spec: Changes often

Link to your character's armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/p ... nkk/simple

Alt Names/Classes/Levels: None on this realm yet.

Previous 3 guilds: Angelic Horizon, Lore, Untold Retribution (None on this realm)

Why did you leave these guilds? Did you leave on friendly terms? Add any references here if applicable. Left Untold due to raid days/times changing, left Lore because the raid team basically fell apart, and left Angelic because the realm was just dead. Angelic was a great guild and I still have alts there but am looking to raid more on this toon.

Why would you like to join Strangely Ironic? What about us appeals to you over any other guild? How did you hear about us? New to Proudmoore and I'm looking for a cool group of people to hang/raid with and I like the guild name.

Are you applying for another guild? If so, which one(s)? What about our guild appeals to you over the other guild(s) you have applied for? Nope.

What do you find most rewarding about the game? Achieves, mounts, titles ;)

What do you find most frustrating? Rude people.

Please tell us about yourself outside of WoW. (Some things you could share are: age, job/school, location, family, history of you and wow (you personally, not your toons), any good/bad info about you that we might want to know or enjoy knowing, other games you play). Keep in mind, we consider ourselves a family. This is where you are going to sell yourself to us. Please take this section serious and spend some time on it.
I'm 30ish and from Southern California though hoping to move up to Oregon in the next couple years. I'm not a warm weather, sunny beachy person - an overcast sky and rain make me happy. I'm super shy when first meeting people (even through the screen on WoW) but once I get to know people am a sarcastic goofball that loves to be silly and have fun. I started playing WoW during Lich King cause my boyfriend sucked me in and have been playing pretty steady since.

Are you applying as a raider or a casual? Raider

If applying as a raider please answer the following questions:

What to you foresee your raid attendance to be? Will you be a Raider Addict(90% attendance)? or a Raider (50% attendance)? Addict

If someone makes a mistake and possibly causes a wipe, do you:
a. yell, punish, berate, etc.
b. ignore that it happened and don't say anything.
c. find out the problem and try to help them overcome the issue.
d. "50 DKP Minus". :P
- I would let the raid leader handle it. I would be trying to figure out what happened and if asked my opinion would try to help.

If someone is inconsistent in their performance, do you:
a. try to find someone better to replace them.
b. ignore it and don't say anything.
c. try to work with them to help them improve.
- Same answer as above.

We are a progression guild, but that word has a loose meaning. What does it mean to you? Working as a group downing bosses.

Do you have raid experience? This includes Vanilla, TBC, and WotLK. Yes currently 14/14 normal SoO and 5/14 Heroic... which I guess now would be 14/14 Heroic and 5/14 Mythic?

What bosses did you find most challenging? Why? Really depended on the groups I was in -- overall I guess H Immerseus was pretty crazy cause it's just a lot going on.

Which were the most enjoyable? Why? Again it really depends on the group (but for different reasons, lol). The most fun I had was killing LK but that had more to do with being super close with my guildies so that when we finally killed him after bashing our faces into the wall for weeks it was so awesome. Am hoping to find that type of guild environment again.

What are your three favorite/useful addons and why? DBM, Recount/Skada, GTFO -- info/ they let me know how I'm doing.

If possible, please link a photo of your UI.

Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:40 am
Report this post
Cave Troll

Post Re: Tinkk Guild/Raid App
Hiya Tinkk,

Thanks for the application.

Where abouts you from in Southern California? I was born there.

I also have family in Oregon :)

Does your boyfriend play still? is he in a guild? Will you drag him with you? :)

We are always accepting new members, we are closing in on WoD though so will let our other officers and the Raid Leader weigh in before I lasso you for the guild :)

What nights and times are you available for raiding? We plan to hit the raid as soon as they come out and the first team up and running will be Leviathan which is a Tues/Thurs group.

Quote:
What do you find most rewarding about the game? Achieves, mounts, titles ;)

Uh Oh! :roll:

Dabee 100 Holy/Ret (JC/LW)
Yodarosey 100 Holy/Ret
Tazrose 100 Frost
Warlockrose 100 Destro
Roseyrogue 100 Combat
Roseydrune 100 Balance/Resto
Bankrose 100 Mage Frost/Fire (ALCH)
Faithfulrose 100 Holy/Shadow (BSM)
Pandarosey 100 Mist/Wind

Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:09 am
Report this post
Veteran

Highscores: 1
Cool, I think you have the kind of attitude we are looking for. We mainly try to stay away from the Elitist attitude for our raiders because we know we aren't going to get server firsts or going to change the face of raiding for futures to come. As a RL I mainly save my Elitist attitude for people like Rose and Kran who need a swift kick to the butt every now and again to keep them in line.

Our goal for when the raid drops in WoD is to start raiding on Tues/Thurs. If this kind of schedule works for you then I approve of this app. If this isn't the kind of schedule you are looking for then no hard feelings.

Are you still on another realm? Will you be transferring or have you already done so? Also same question as Rose if you are approved and in the guild then your significant other can come too if he so chooses. With the changes to the size of a raid being flexible I say the more the merrier.

Somnambulant - Elemental Shaman (Restoration OS)
Trifid - Fury Warrior (Protection OS)

Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:25 pm
Report this post
Cave Troll

Highscores: 79
Nothingface wrote:
As a RL I mainly save my Elitist attitude for people like Rose and Kran who need a swift kick to the butt every now and again to keep them in line.
And I thought you did it cuz I liked it.....

Skeron
Skolzar
Trandis
Kaslana
----------------------------------
Live (LOLOLOLOL):
Kransar (Disc/Shadow)
Skeron (Prot/Fury)
Skolzar (Prot/Holy)
Silkavnia (Resto/Boomer)
Trandis (Destro)
Kricerna (Ass)
Kaslana (Arc)
Grikazer (Blood/Unholy)
Budtran (Marks)
Imhax (Enh)

Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:28 pm
Report this post
Profile YIM
Cave Troll

:roll: Sigh

Yodarosey 100 Holy/Ret
Tazrose 100 Frost
Warlockrose 100 Destro
Roseyrogue 100 Combat
Pandarosey 100 Mist/Wind

Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:19 pm
Report this post
Regular

You have my vote. Great app, hope you like it here!

Mychele Resto/Boomkin Druid
Samkie Beastmaster Hunter
Azshadone BM/Survival Hunter
Katryni Prot Pally

Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:07 pm
Report this post
[quote="kentuckyrose"]Hiya Tinkk,

Thanks for the application.

Where abouts you from in Southern California? I was born there. -- Los Angeles area :)

Does your boyfriend play still? is he in a guild? Will you drag him with you? :) -- He does still play and has brought some toons over to Proudmoore. Not sure what guilds he's in - just random ninja invite ones. Not sure if I'm planning on draggin him with me tho - we haven't been on the same raid team in a long time.

What nights and times are you available for raiding? We plan to hit the raid as soon as they come out and the first team up and running will be Leviathan which is a Tues/Thurs group. -- I work mostly days so am avail evenings. I work retail so its easy peasy to change my schedule around raid nights :)

Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:21 am
Report this post
Nothingface wrote:

Are you still on another realm? Will you be transferring or have you already done so? Also same question as Rose if you are approved and in the guild then your significant other can come too if he so chooses. With the changes to the size of a raid being flexible I say the more the merrier.

Tinkk is on Proudmoore - I have alts on other realms that I plan to bring over but prob not super soon. :)

Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:25 am
Report this post
Cave Troll

Sounds good Tinkk, pst someone for an invite! Welcome and feel free to bring alts also.

KR

Yodarosey 100 Holy/Ret
Tazrose 100 Frost
Warlockrose 100 Destro
Roseyrogue 100 Combat
Pandarosey 100 Mist/Wind

Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:02 am
Report this post